Saturday, August 11, 2012

Caution: these scenes may cause you to laugh or cry.

Big D and little D

As Joker would say: "Why so serious?" 
   Since my blog seems to be a vortex for happiness.  I wanted to write about something I am sure everyone has gone through if you have a boy reaching the teenage years.

A Story about Big D:
     I have found a perfect tool to make a person talk in any interrogation.  Nuclear weapons don't have anything on these suckers, I am sure they would kill cockroaches... You ready ... Big D's feet!  Yes Sir these puppies can clear a room.  I know it's like a rite of passage for boys to become gross and stinky, but man, do I have to smell them too?!
   
   At this rate my hopes of seeing my boy married or even having a girlfriend in the future is dwindling.  Cause on top of his stinky feet, he is a big NERD! (Sorry correct term is geek, but to me they are still nerds...) Big D loves to play on his computer, especially Minecraft.  We even bought him a tee-shirt with the "Creeper" on it.  Don't worry if you don't know what a Creeper is, that means your normal.  
    Don't get me wrong I love D, he as helped a lot around the house and with Declan.  He loves to read, and is super smart.  Last year in school he got 100% attendance.  He just isn't going to be an athlete and I guess I am ok with that.  The apple doesn't fall far from the tree since his dad is a big geek too.  I just wish he smelled more like mom...

Sincerely, 
     gasping for air, Mother


1 comment: