Friday, August 24, 2012

A story by K about D

D & K

August 24, 2012

   K wrote a story about her big brother D in school and she wanted me to post it on our blog.  Enjoy.

How My Big Brother Is A Geek
By: K

My big brother is a geek because I tell you what he doesn't get off of his computer unless my mom says to.  He stays on it no matter what.  He'll not even get off when his friend is here.  So sometimes when I go down there he says "K" get me something to eat, but I'm like no way jose, so I say why not do it yourself.  My brother says cause I'm to lazzzy to get off of my computer and I'm in the middle of a battle on Skyrim.  I say you can't get food unless you get up and get it yourself because I'm not your maid here.  So he says ah just forget about it, and he goes on and on about his computer. yeah yeah.  I told you he never gets off his computer.  He finally gets off when he eats dinner but leaves the game on, and when he is done eating he just gets on his computer again!  But I turned off his computer and  he said "K"!! did you turn off my computer!!! I said what are you talking about but I was also smiling.  Then when he turned it back on my mom called time for bed.   But I wasn't going to bed until he did.  He just turned on the radio and sat in his chair and got back on his computer and played and played... and played.  He is the person who is weird because even if his best friend is here he just plays on his computer, and then finally he goes to bed.  The next day my mom called down to us time to get ready for school.  I woke up but "D" woke up before me and he was already done getting ready but he wasn't done all the way because he didn't brush his teeth and nobody was awake when he got up so he tried to get away with play on his computer.  But there was no way he was getting away with it, and after I was done getting ready it was 8:20 and that was the time to go and "D" was upset cause it was time to go and he wanted to play.  But he couldn't skip school, so when we got to the bus stop he got a little ornery because when he is off of his computer he is unhappy.  So he was kind of mean to his friends, even me.  Well he wasn't that mean to me he just ignored me but he was really mean to his friends.  But I managed to calm him down.  But not all the way.  After school he got back on his computer but I said you need to do your homework, and he said you need to do your homework too.  But I didn't have homework.  So "D" did his homework but skipped his spelling and I didn't let him so I helped him with his spelling but he sat down and did nothing but I told him the faster he studies the faster he can play on his computer.  So then he did it, and after a friend came over and wanted to play.  I said sure let me ask my mom, so I asked my mom, and she said yes.  So I went to "D" and asked if he wanted to play too.  He said yes and I said all right meet you at his house ok?  We went out side which I don't get because he wasn't ornery but when he asked to play on the Xbox he got a little ornery because our friend was grounded from it.  Then the next day he got to play, and he was happy.
The End

Who knows this could be the early work of the next Sherrilyn Kenyon (My favorite author), or Stephanie Meyers. ;p

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy that she put "no way jose" in a school paper. Go K.

    ReplyDelete