Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Declan Sitting!!

Jan 8,2013
Ok I know I am really really far behind, and I have been working on a post since thanksgiving but there never seems to be enough time... ever...

I am going to post this out of order, but tonight I am just so happy for my baby boy!
My parents came over to visit and my mother just happened to be playing with Dec on the table and had him sit up, and guess what.... He sat up, ON HIS OWN!!!  He is 10 almost 11 months hasn't sat up this whole time for this amount of time.  I rushed to grab my phone so I could record it.  It was awesome to see.  I know with all the work we have been doing with PT and everything at home, I knew with hard hard work we could get him to this point but to actually see it was beyond words, my heart just sings with joy for my little champ.  I don't know if this is a fluke but I don't care right now, I'm just so happy to see it.  Beat that neuromuscular disorder that we still don't have a name for ;P 
I apologize in advance about how excited I am on the video, I get a little high pitched.
Enjoy!!!
Love you Declan, you give me hope and make me believe in miracles!  
xoxoxoxoxo

1 comment:

  1. It is still WONDERFUL to see, but the best was to be there. SOOOO glad we were there and saw the miracle first hand! Love you all!.

    ReplyDelete